Monday, February 15, 2010

Ultimate Chili Nachos

Oh man are these Y.U.M.M.Y!!!!

My husband and I went to Applebee's the other day and ordered their Chili Nachos and I thought, "I'm sure I could figure out how to make this!"
And so I did!!!
We ate it as dinner, but you could put everything out together in a dish with the chips on the side and it would be awesome as a side dish... for those fun hanging out parties (like the Super Bowl)!

Ingredients:

1 lb Ground Beef
1 pkg of Taco Seasoning
1 (16 oz) can Refried Beans
1 (15.5 oz) can Kidney Beans
2 tsp Chili Powder
1 Clove of Garlic
1 (27 oz) can of Stewed Tomatoes
1 (15 oz) Can Nacho Cheese Sauce (we really like the Juanita's brand which I have found can be hard to find if you don't live near Mexico, but you can use any Chip Cheese Dip, or even Campbell's Condensed Cheese Soup and add half a can of milk)
*Tortilla Chips
*1 Jalepeño (sliced or chopped)
*Lettuce (chopped)
*Salsa
*Sour Cream
*Guacamole
*Tomatoes
*Red Onions
*Olives

*Optional


Directions:

Cook beef as directed on the taco seasoning package. Add refried beans, kidney beans, chili powder, garlic, and stewed tomatoes.
Then you build your nachos with all your favorite ingredients! I prefer them in a specific order... I know I'm weird! But I like the chips, meat mix, nacho cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, jalepeño, olives, and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment